DJI Mavic Pro Quadcopter
Order your Mavic Pro from DJI’s Preferred Midwest & Southern California Authorized Dealer!
Estimated Ship Date: 2-3 Weeks
FREE Shipping within the US!
We also ship worldwide! Please calculate shipping in your shopping cart.
CLICK HERE for the Mavic Pro Combo
Available on backorder
- Additional Information
- What's in the Box?
- Mavic Accessories
- DJI Care Warranty
- Reviews (0)
The all new DJI Mavic Pro Drone from DJI is here! Pre-order your DJI Mavic Pro Drone from DJI’s largest and most reputable Midwest & Southern California Authorized Dealers. The DJI Mavic Pro Drone has quickly become the most popular consumer drone on the market. The Mavic Pro is the ultimate game changer with its small stature, making it very portable and easy to travel with. This small yet powerful drone turns the sky into your creative canvas easily and without worry, helping you make every moment an aerial moment. The Mavic Pro features a 4K camera that is stabilized on a 3-axis gimbal for smooth aerial video. Mavic Pro is DJI’s most sophisticated flying cameras ever, with an all new video transmission system that allows for a range up to 4.3 miles or 7 km. There are 4 vision sensors built into the Mavic Pro for obstacle avoidance making it a very easy and safe drone to fly. Best of all, the Mavic Pro can be flown at your command with just a push of your thumb or a tap of your finger. We will be the first dealer to be shipping the all new Mavic Pro. Place your pre-order today to be one of the first owners of the hottest drone out there, the DJI Mavic Pro. Buy DJI Mavic Pro Drone at Advexure.com today! Arrives in stock in mid to late October.
Extended Flight Times & Distance
Fly for miles. From your pocket. Stay flying longer.
DJI has introduced its all new OcuSync Transmission Technology in the DJI Mavic Pro. This technology enables the Mavic to have a transmission range of 4.3 miles (7 km) and Full HD 1080p/720 video streaming from the aerial drone. Please note that transmission distances are calculated in an environment without obstacles or outside interferences. The quality of your video transmission is critical for an enjoyable and productive flying experience. DJI surpassed Wi-Fi technology in the making of the DJI Mavic with its all new OcuSync technology which enables the Mavic to maintain its small footprint while providing video transmission that delivers ultimate image clarity through long range video transmission which is interference free. In addition to OcuSync, DJI has further developed it’s battery technologies to allow for longer flight times of up to 27 minutes. Why fly for 10 or 15 minutes when you can fly for up to 27 minutes with the all new DJI Mavic Pro Drone?
Integrated 4K Camera & 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilization
True 4K Video. No Compromises. Buttery smooth video.
The DJI Mavic Pro Drone allows for the capture of true 4K video (up to 4096 x 2160) at a frame rate of 30 frames per second. In addition, the Mavic Pro can shoot Full 1080p HD at 96 frames per second. 1080p HD at this frame rate allows for the possibly of slow motion playback in its most smooth form. To ensure that all video footage from the Mavic Pro is 4K, no electronic image stabilization is used to avoid any cropping. DJI has created a miniaturized 3-axis gimbal for the best camera stabilization in the industry. This extremely precise gimbal enables the camera to stay level even during the highest speed of motion to ensure smooth, crisp video as well as photos are captured. The DJI Mavic takes advantage of every single pixel in its image sensor and is the only drone of its size to boast such a small stabilized camera that is capable of shooting up to 4K video. There were no compromises when trying to meet the demand of a small but powerful drone and therefore the 4K sensor is used to its fullest potential with each and every photo and video that you capture with your DJI Mavic Pro.
ActiveTrack Subject Tracking Modes
The DJI Mavic Pro has been designed for use by a single operator. You no longer need a whole crew to capture spectacular, sophisticated aerial video, all you need is ActiveTrack by DJI. Just tell ActiveTrack what you want your Mavic Drone to track by using the DJI GO App on your smartphone and off goes your Mavic. The Mavic eliminates all complexity by taking care of hard stuff while you simply tell it what to do. This will leave you shooting like a pro without the hassle and headache of trying to achieve once difficult shots. Unlike many other drones that allow object tracking, their are no external transmitters or GPS bracelets needed. The Mavic can simply detect an object that you highlight with the app, such as people, bikers, vehicles, or maybe even animals. Not only can you simply track an object but you can use many flight modes to create a variety of different tracking shots. There are three specific modes of tracking that include the following:
Trace – Follow your subject from behind or in front, you can also circle the object while it moves
Profile – Fly right next to our alongside your subject
Spotlight – Keep the camera focused on a subject while you fly your Mavic almost anywhere
Creativity Should Never Have a Limit
Wave for your dronie. Shoot like a pro. Automatically.
One of our favorite new features on the DJI Mavic Pro is the ability to simply wave at the Mavic while taking a “dronie,” or selfie from your drone. A gesture is all the Mavic needs to know when to snap a photo. Now all those drone selfies will no longer have you holding your remote controller. Go ahead and set that down outside of the shot. The Mavic will detect you in the frame and it wants you to give it a simple gesture when you are ready to take a photo. The lights on the Mavic will indicate a warning when you have three seconds to strike your pose before it snaps away. Gesture Mode on the DJI Mavic will enable you to get capture selfies that the world has never seen before.
We all know how difficult it is to frame that perfect shot, whether its a photo or a video. DJI has introduced Tripod mode in the DJI Mavic Pro to make those sensitive shots a lot easier to capture. This mode limits the speed of the Mavic to just 2.2 mph and increases the precision of the remote controller’s control sticks to achieve accurate framing. Tripod mode is also extremely helpful for flying your drone indoors or through tight spaces.
|Dimensions||12 x 12 x 10 in|
What's in the Box?
- Folded Dimensions: H83mm x W83mm x L198mm
- Diagonal Size (Excluding Propellers): 335mm
- Weight (including battery and propellers): 1.62 lbs (734 g)
- Max Ascent Speed: 16.4 ft/s (5 m/s) in Sport Mode
- Max Descent Speed: 9.8 ft/s (3 m/s)
- Max Speed: 40 mph (65 kph) in Sport mode without wind
- Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level: 16,404 feet (5000 m)
- Max Flight Time: 27 minutes (0 wind at a consistent 15.5 mph (25 kph))
- Max Hovering Time: 24 minutes (0 wind)
- Overall Flight Time: 21 minutes (In normal flight, 15% remaining battery level)
- Max Flight Distance: 8 mi (13 km, 0 wind)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- GPS Mode: GPS / GLONASS
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz to 2.483 GHz
- Max Transmission Distance: 4.3 mi (7 km) (Unobstructed, Free of Interference)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Battery: 2970mAh
- Transmitter Power (EIRP): ≤26 dBm
- Operating Voltage: 950mA @ 3.7V
- Supported Mobile Device Size: Thickness Supported is 6.5-8.5mm
- Max length: 160mm
- Supported USB port types: Lightning, Micro USB(Type-B),USB(Type-C)™
- Voltage: 13.05 V
- Rated Power: 50 W
Intelligent Flight Battery
- Capacity: 3830 mAh
- Voltage: 11.4 V
- Battery Type: LiPo 3S
- Energy: 43.6 Wh
- Net Weight: Approx. 0.5 lbs (240 g)
- Operating Temperature: 41° to 104°F (5° to 40°C)
- Sensor: 1/2.3” (CMOS), Effective pixels: 12.35 M (Total pixels: 12.71M)
- FOV 78.8° 28 mm (35 mm format equivalent) f/2.2
- Distortion < 1.5% Focus from 0.5 m to ∞)
- ISO Range: 100-3200 (video), 100-1600 (photo)
- Shutter Speed: 8s -1/8000s
- Image Max Size: 4000×3000
- Still Photography Modes
- Single Shot
- Burst Shooting: 3/5/7 frames
- Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV Bias
- Video Recording Modes
- C4K: 4096×2160 24p
- 4K: 3840×2160 24/25/30p
- 2.7K: 2704×1520 24/25/30p
- FHD: 1920×1080 24/25/30/48/50/60/96p
- HD: 1280×720 24/25/30/48/50/60/120p
- Max Video Bitrate: 60 Mbps
- Supported File Formats: FAT32 (≤32 GB), exFAT ( >32 GB)
- Photo: JPEG, DNG
- Video: MP4, MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
- Supported SD Card Types: Micro SD, Max Capacity: 64 GB (Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40° C)
- Controllable Range: Pitch: -90° to +30°
- Roll: 0° or 90° (Horizontally and vertically)
- Stabilization: 3-axis (pitch, roll, yaw)
Forward Vision System
- Obstacle Sensory Range: Precision measurement range: 2 ft (0.7 m) to 49 ft (15 m), Detectable range: 49 ft (15 m) to 98 ft (30 m)
- Operating Environment:Surface with clear pattern and adequate lighting (lux > 15) )
Downward Vision System
- Velocity Range: ≤22.4 mph (36 kph) at 6.6 ft (2 m) above ground
- Altitude Range: 1-43 feet (0.3-13 m)
- Operating Range: 1-43 feet (0.3-13 m)
- Operating Environment: Surface with clear pattern and adequate lighting (lux > 15)
DJI Mavic Intelligent Flight Battery – Part 26$89.00 Add to Cart
DJI Mavic Car Charger for Intelligent Flight Battery – Part 6$49.00 Add to Cart
DJI Mavic Quick-Release Folding Propellers 8330 – Part 22$9.00 Add to Cart
DJI Mavic Intelligent Flight Battery Charging Hub – Part 7$39.00 Add to Cart
DJI Care Refresh for Mavic